PharManage's mission is to significantly improve patient outcomes and/or lower the direct costs of healthcare in high morbidity/mortality disease states for Medicare, commercial, and Medicaid beneficiaries.
PharManage’s mission is to help bring innovative products to market. We work with manufacturers of the following types of products:
- Medical Devices
- Durable Medical Equipment (DME)
We also work with venture capital and private equity firms.
PharManage works with marketed products and also with clinically significant early-stage new products that may substantially improve patient outcomes.
- We conduct the full gamut of reimbursement services for manufacturers of the products we work with.
- We have close relationships with CMS, AMA, Medicare contractors, and large private health plans.
- We assist with high-level development of Phase II/III programs, including capturing data that payers value in clinical trial design when appropriate.
- We identify audience-centric health economics/outcomes research (HEOR) and other data to support product access and uptake. We frequently publish articles supporting the use of client products in a wide variety of peer-reviewed journals.
- We develop "market capture" or value-based product pricing strategies and have peer-to-peer insight related to biopharma contracting.
- Working positively and closely with U.S. payers, we help achieve early, wide access for client products—making them available to the patients who need them.
PharManage is dedicated to delivering significant innovation to help America in its quest for better, more cost-effective healthcare.